This download contains over 30 example projects in Java for Aspose.Words for Java and includes the following types of projects:
- Source code for all articles in the Aspose.Words Documentation.
- Source code for all snippets in the Aspose.Words API Reference.
- Additional useful example projects.
Here is a list of the new and exciting projects added to this package since the last update:
- How to Autofit tables
- Appending and Joining Documents
- Apply custom logic to empty merge regions
- Extracting content between nodes
- Using image color filters on images in a document
- Build a word table from an input DataTable
- How to use nested mail merge regions
- How to remove unused merge regions
- Render shapes separately from a document
- Replace fields with static text
and here is a list of the most interesting projects in the package:
- Add watermarks to documents.
- Use Aspose.Words with AJAX to generate documents * asynchronously.
- Compress images in a document.
- Print and preview documents.
- Convert Excel documents to Word using Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells.
- Extract content based on styles.
- Find and highlight text.
- Convert an image to a PDF document.
- Mail merge from a LINQ query.
- Mail merge into form fields.
- Generate multiple documents during mail merge.
- Render or print multiple page thumbnails onto a one image or sheet of paper.
- Extract and remove comments from a document.
- Convert a document to a multipage TIFF.
- Save documents as HTML or MHTML and email using Aspose.Words and Aspose.Network.
- Display Word documents in Microsoft Silverlight.
- Split a document into HTML topics at headings paragraphs.
- Load and save a document into a database.
- Use Aspose.Words to build a Windows Azure application.
- Mail merge from an XML document.
- Print a document via the XpsPrint API.
- Mail merge with nested merge regions.
- Render shapes independently from the document.
- Apply custom logic to unmerged regions.
To compile and run these projects you need to download Aspose.Words for Java 11.3.0 or higher
. The Aspose.Words library will work in the evaluation mode by default. A free evaluation license
can be requested to evaluate the code without any restrictions.